These Edible Cookie Dough Stuffed Chocolate Covered Strawberries are unbelievable!
Between the refreshing taste of the strawberries and melt-in-your-mouth deliciousness of our cookie dough and dark chocolate, you can't go wrong with this easy to make recipe all can enjoy together this summer.
- 1 jar Chocolate Chunk Edible Cookie Dough
- 1 container fresh strawberries, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- Optional: toppings of choice, such as chopped nuts or sprinkles
1. Let the Edible Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
2. Meanwhile, use a paring knife or a strawberry huller, remove the center of each strawberry from the leafy side. (Tip: save all the cored strawberry bits for a smoothie, incorporate into any other dessert, or snack on them!)
3. Stuff each hulled strawberry with ½ - one full teaspoon of the softened Edible Dough. Smooth the top so that the dough is flat with the strawberry.
4. Place all the stuffed strawberries into a bowl, plate, or pan and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, place the chocolate chunks or chips and coconut oil into a microwave safe bowl. Melt in the microwave for 15 second intervals, stirring in between, until completely melted.
6. Dunk each strawberry in melted chocolate, try to coat it completely before placing it onto parchment paper lined baking sheet.
7. Top the chocolate-covered strawberries with toppings of choice while the chocolate is still wet.
8. Transfer baking sheet to the fridge for 20 minutes to set the chocolate.
9. Slice strawberries in half and serve. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in a container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Share your homemade Edible Cookie Dough Creations!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself