Your taste buds will run wild with these Coconut Brookies, made with our Fudgy Brownie and Sugar Cookie Dough. With only a few simple steps and a few simple ingredients, these dreamy Brookie bars are fun to bake up and great for sharing!
- 1 package of Sweet Loren's Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1 package of Sweet Loren's Sugar Cookie Dough
- ½ cup shredded coconut
1. Preheat oven to 325F and let Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
2. Place the Fudgy Brownie cookie dough portions into a parchment paper lined baking pan.
3. Use your hands to flatten out the dough until it covers the base of the pan (will be about ½” thick).
4. Place Sugar cookie dough portions on top of the Fudgy Brownie base.
5. Flatten out the Sugar cookie dough similar to how you did the Fudgy Brownie so there are two layers.
6. Sprinkle the shredded coconut over the sugar cookie dough. Press the coconut lightly into the dough.
7. Bake about 20-25 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed, until golden on top.
8. Cool brownie pan on a wire baking rack for at least 25 minutes.
9. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container on the counter for 1-3 days or in the fridge for 3-5 days.
Share your delicious Brookies!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself