Experience the irresistible taste of warm Sweet Loren's Chocolate Chunk cookies filled with a rich and creamy hazelnut center -great for dunking!
- 1 package of Sweet Loren's Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- ⅓ cup chocolate hazelnut spread
1. Preheat oven to 325F and let Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
2. Scoop tablespoonfuls of the chocolate hazelnut spread onto the baking pan lined with parchment paper.
3. Freeze tray for at least 30 minutes.
4. Take 1 ½ discs of cookie dough and wrap it around one frozen chocolate hazelnut spread disc.
5. Reroll into a ball and place onto a parchment lined baking pan.
6. Repeat this step until all the cookies are made.
7. Bake for 13-16 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
8. Cool on a wire baking rack for at least 10 minutes before indulging. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container on the counter for 1-2 days.
Be sure to share!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself