Simple, real ingredients make the most delicious recipes. Experience the irresistible taste of our Fudgy Brownie cookies drizzled with melted chocolate and topped with almonds for an added crunch!
- 1 package Sweet Loren's Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- ½ cup chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil (optional, but recommended for chocolate drizzle)
- ½ cup crushed or slivered almonds
1. Preheat oven or toaster oven to 325℉.
2. Place cookie discs 2 inches apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Bake 11-14 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
4. Cool cookies on wire cooling rack for 15-20 minutes.
5. Once your cookies have cooled, mix your chocolate chips in a bowl with the coconut oil. Microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring in between, until the chocolate is completely melted.
6. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the cookies and top with almonds.
7. Refrigerate for ten minutes so the chocolate hardens. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container on the counter for 1-2 days.
Share your homemade Cookie Creations!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself