Savor the blissful indulgence of fresh baked Oatmeal Cranberry cookies with the rich taste of melted chocolate. Easy and fun to make, this recipe that calls for just a few simple ingredients and makes the perfect afternoon snack or after dinner dessert.
- 1 package Sweet Loren's Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough
- ½ cup chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil (optional, but recommended for chocolate drizzle)
1. Preheat oven or toaster oven to 325℉.
2. Place cookie discs 2 inches apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Bake 11-14 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
4. Cool cookies on wire cooling rack for 15-20 minutes.
5. Once your cookies have cooled, mix your chocolate chips in a bowl with the coconut oil. Microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring in between, until the chocolate is completely melted.
6. Dunk half of each cookie in the melted chocolate and return to wire rack to set.
7. Refrigerate for ten minutes so the chocolate hardens. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container on the counter for 1-2 days.
Share your homemade Cookie Creations!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself