Experience the unbelievable taste of our Birthday Cake Edible Cookie Dough transformed into fresh baked cookies. To make them even more irresistible, we've dipped them in a silky milk chocolate ganache, making them perfect for any celebration.
Plus, our clean ingredient Birthday Cake Cookie Dough is filled with sprinkles with vibrant colors derived naturally from real vegetables like beets and carrots, giving you another reason to celebrate!
- 1 jar Sweet Loren’s Birthday Cake Edible Cookie Dough
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- ½ cup coconut milk or heavy cream
- Sprinkles, as garnish
1. Preheat oven to 325F and let Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
2. Scoop tablespoonfuls of the Edible Cookie Dough, roll into balls, and place 2 inches apart on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
3. Move to freezer to set for 10 minutes.
4. Once dough is chilled, bake the cookies in the oven for 11-14 minutes or until lightly golden. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
5. Cool cookies for at least 20 minutes before proceeding.
6. Meanwhile, to make the ganache, place the chocolate chunks (or chips) and coconut milk (or cream) into a microwave-safe bowl. Melt in the microwave for 15-second intervals, stirring in between, until completely melted.
7. Dunk half of each cooled cookie into the ganache and place onto parchment paper lined baking sheet.
8. Garnish each cookie with a few colorful sprinkles.
11. Refrigerate to set the chocolate and enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container on the counter for 1-2 days.
Share your cookie creations!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself