Our Chocolate Covered Cookie Bark is pure indulgence.
This decadent dessert features our safe-to-eat-raw Chocolate Chunk Edible Cookie Dough sandwiched between layers of creamy, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate.
- 1 jar Chocolate Chunk Edible Cookie Dough
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Extra chocolate chunks/chips as garnish
1. Line a square 8”x8” baking pan with parchment paper and let Sweet Loren’s Edible Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
2. Meanwhile, combine the chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 15 second intervals, stirring in between, until completely melted.
3. Spoon half of the melted chocolate into the bottom of the pan and spread to the edges, until the entire base of the pan is coated in chocolate.
4. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set.
5. Once the chocolate has set, spoon all of the room temperature edible cookie dough over it and spread out with a knife or wet hands. Return the pan to the fridge for another 10 minutes.
6. Lastly, add the remaining melted chocolate to the pan (covering the edible cookie dough later) and spread all over.
7. Return the pan to the fridge so the chocolate will harden, about 15 minutes.
8. Cut into 12-16 bars, depending on the portion size you are serving. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in a container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Share your homemade Edible Cookie Dough Creations!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself