Oats + chocolate is one of our favorite combinations. The texture and heartiness of the oats adds a great balance to our classic Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough. Gooey in the middle, crunchy on top, jam packed with chocolate - this recipe is a crowd pleaser.
- 1/2 package of Sweet Loren's Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough (6 discs)
- ⅓ cup plus 1 tablespoon old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chunks
- ½ tsp sea salt (optional for sprinkling on top)
- Ice cream (optional for scooping on top)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Grease your skillet (we brushed 1 tbsp. Coconut Oil around the inside of the skillet, you can also use cookie spray).
- Using your hands, press thawed cookie discs until they cover the base of the skillet (we used a 6” skillet).
- Sprinkle on oats, chocolate chunks, and chopped walnuts for an extra crunch. Sprinkle on sea salt, if you'd like!
- Bake until golden brown, about 20-23 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, and let cool.
- Cut into slices or serve skillet whole with many spoons for everyone to dive in. Enjoy!
SWEET TIP: Serve a la mode - top with your favorite ice cream!
Share your homemade cookie creations!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself