Transform our Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough by baking it into a cookie skillet, top with your favorite ice cream and you're ready to savor the blissful indulgence of every bite.
- 1 package of Sweet Loren's Gluten Free Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- Coconut oil or cooking spray (to grease skillet)
- Ice cream (optional for scooping on top)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place the package of Gluten Free Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough portions into a greased skillet.
- Use your hands to flatten out the dough until it covers the base of the skillet (how deep cookie skillet will become depends on how large of a skillet you use. We recommend a 6-8” skillet for one package of dough).
- Bake until golden brown, about 16-18 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, and let cool slightly. Top with ice cream, if using.
- Cut into slices or serve skillet whole with many spoons for everyone to dive in. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in a container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
Be sure to share your delicious cookie creations!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself