Have you ever wondered how to make homemade biscotti?
This clean ingredient recipe is easy to make and all you need is one package of our Cookie Dough!
Use your favorite flavor and follow these simple steps below.
1. Preheat oven to 325F and let Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
2. Place the cookie dough onto parchment paper-lined baking sheet and shape into a rectangle, about 3”x8”.
3. Refrigerate for 10 minutes or freeze for 5 minutes to prevent cookie dough from spreading too much while it bakes.
4. Bake 18-20 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed, until golden brown on top.
5. Next, remove the pan from the oven and let cool for 20 minutes.
6. Carefully slice the big cookie into 8-10 bars. Serve and enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container on the counter for 1-2 days.
Be sure to share!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself