Our Caramel Stuffed Snickerdoodles are super soft with an ooey, gooey caramel surprise in the middle. The pairing of cinnamon spice makes these an incredibly delicious and easy to create fall dessert for all to enjoy.
- 1 package Sweet Loren's Sugar Cookie Dough
- 12 caramel squares
- ¼ cup cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 325F, and let Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
2. Divide each cookie dough disc in half.
3. Press 1 caramel square into a half of cookie dough, and place the second half of the cookie dough on top (to form a sandwich). Pinch the sides so you can no longer see the caramel.
4. Roll the cookie dough back into a ball.
5. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until all the cookies are stuffed with caramel squares.
6. Make cinnamon sugar mixture by combining cinnamon and sugar in a bowl, mixing well.
7. Coat each cookie dough ball in the cinnamon sugar mixture until all sides are covered and place 2 inches apart on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
8. Refrigerate for 10 minutes or freeze for 5 minutes.
9. Bake 11-15 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
10. Cool on a wire baking rack for 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in a container in the refrigerator for up 2-3 days.
Be sure to share!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself