We can't wait to recreate these Candy Corn Cookies our friend Katelyn whipped up. What better way to get in the Halloween spirit?
Recipe by: Katelyn @eatglutenfreeaz
- 1 package Sweet Loren's Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 package candy corn
- Preheat oven to 325F and thaw cookie dough at room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- While the cookie dough is softening pour 3/4 of the candy corn bag onto a cutting board and cut into little pieces.
- Press all 12 cookie dough balls together to form one giant ball.
- Mix in candy corn pieces.
- Roll back into 12 individual cookie dough balls.
- Place on a parchment covered cookie sheet and cook for 11-13 minutes in the oven.
- Once they are done cooking top with the remaining 1/4 bag of full size candy corns and let cool. Enjoy!