These Brookie Cups are just as delicious as they are adorable - and so easy to make! Perfect for all of your parties and festivities.
- 1 package of Sweet Loren's Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 package of Sweet Loren's Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 2 cups whipped cream (dairy or coconut whipped cream works)
- Halloween themed sprinkles
1. Preheat oven to 325F and thaw packages of cookie dough to room temperature so they becomes soft to touch.
2. Grease a 12-count muffin pan with coconut oil or cooking spray.
3. Press 1 Chocolate Chunk cookie dough portion into each cupcake cavity until the pan is completely filled.
4. Next, press 1 Fudgy Brownie cookie dough portion on top of each Chocolate Chunk. Press down until it fits nicely into the pan.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cookies have risen into cookie cups and edges are lightly golden.
6. Cool pan on a wire baking rack for at least 25 minutes. Don't remove the brownie muffins from pan until completely cooled. The center of your cookie cups will sink a little as they cool.
7. Decorate each brookie cup with a swirl or dollop of whipped cream, and Halloween themed sprinkles.
Pro Baking Tip: Store in a container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
Be sure to share!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself