Experience the irresistible taste of almond butter drizzled over fresh baked Oatmeal Cranberry cookies infused with fresh, warm blueberries. Permission to drool: granted.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough
- ½ cup blueberries, rinsed and patted dry
- ¼ cup almond butter
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Place the cookie discs 2 inches apart onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
3. Press the cookies down a bit with the palm of your hand. Then, press 3 blueberries into the top of each cookie dough disc.
4. Bake for 11 - 15 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
5. Cool at room temperature for 15-20 minutes before proceeding with the next step.
6. Melt almond butter in a microwave safe bowl for 10 seconds, until thin then drizzle over each cookie. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Be sure to share!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself