These bite-size cookies are just as delicious as they are adorable. Your taste buds will be awakened with every morsel of the rich flavor of the chocolate chunks melting in your mouth.
Fun and easy to make using any of our Cookie Doughs, enjoy this delectable snack at home or on the go.
- 1 package Sweet Loren's Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough or 1 jar Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Edible Cookie Dough
1. Preheat oven to 325F, and let Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
2. Next, line two large cookie sheets with parchment paper.
3. If you're using our Place & Bake Cookie Dough, break small pieces from cookie disc and roll into a ball. Note: each disc creates 8-12 mini cookies. If you're using our Edible Cookie Dough, scoop 1/2 teaspoon of dough and roll into a ball. Place each mini cookie dough ball onto the parchment-lined pan.
4. Repeat step #3 until all the cookie dough is rolled into mini cookie dough balls. Leave about 1/2 inch of space between each cookie.
5. Place the trays into the refrigerator for 10 minutes, or freeze for 5 minutes so the dough hardens and the shapes set.
6. Bake cookies for 5-8 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container on the counter for 1-2 days.
Share your homemade Cookie Creations!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself