What's better than eating our edible cookie dough? Baking it into some quick and delicious cookie sandwiches!
- 1 jar Sweet Loren's Birthday Cake Edible Cookie Dough
- Your choice of vanilla frosting or your favorite ice cream
- Preheat oven to 325°F degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll Birthday Cake Edible Cookie Dough into 1-2 inch balls and place onto baking sheet.
- Bake 11-14 minutes until lightly golden brown on top, and cookies have spread.
- Take out, and let cool.
- Once completely cooled, spread frosting or ice cream on top of one cookie and place second cookie on top to form into sandwiches.
- Decorate edges with sprinkles, and enjoy!
PRO TIP: Decorate sandwiches with chocolate chips, shredded coconut, and crushed almonds and other delicious flavors your heart desires!
Share your homemade Birthday Cake Cookie Creations!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself