No Thanksgiving spread is complete without delicious desserts. We’d love to gobble down a batch of these festive, family fun Turkey Cookies by our friend Kristin @alittlebitofmango.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- Candy eyeballs (approx. 24 pieces)
- Candy corn (approx. 100 pieces)
- ¼ cup melted chocolate or chocolate icing
- ½ cup white icing (homemade or store bought)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place Cookie Dough portions 2 inches apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- After cookies have baked, allow to cool completely.
- Use white icing to help adhere about 8 of the candy corn pieces to the top of each cookie, as seen in the picture.
- Dab a dot of icing onto each candy eye to help stick it to the cookie, placing 2 candy eyes onto each cookie.
- Place the melted chocolate or chocolate icing into a ziplock bag and snip off a bit of the corner, and pipe a nose and 2 feet onto each cookie.
Keywords: Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies, thanksgiving cookies, turkey cookies, thanksgiving