Let's Dish / Easy Recipes
Sweet & Salty Cookie Dough Truffles
If you love a sweet & salty treat, these no-bake Sweet and Salty Cookie Dough Truffles are for you!
These cookie dough truffles feature the creaminess of our Chocolate Chunk Edible Cookie Dough with the crave-worthy crunchiness of a nutty shell. This is the perfect snack for your sweet & salty cravings!
Total time: 30 minutes
- 1 jar Chocolate Chunk Edible Cookie Dough
- ½ cup mixed nuts, chopped (we used salted peanuts and almonds)
- Let the Edible Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- As soon as the dough is nice and soft, scoop 1 ½ tablespoonfuls of dough and roll into balls (about 12 balls).
- Place cookie dough balls onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet or a plate.
- Fill a bowl or container with the chopped nuts. Add one cookie dough truffle to the bowl of chopped nuts and move around until completely coated.
- Repeat this process until all truffles are coated in crushed nuts.
- Refrigerate truffles for at least 20 minutes or until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in a container in the refrigerator for up to one week.