The Sweet Loren’s Brookie
Dessert dreams come true with the Sweet Loren’s Brookie. This Brownie Cookie recipe is so easy to make with our Chocolate Chunk and Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough.
The gooey texture is divine when there’s a fudgy middle and a crunch top. Wondering how to make Brookies? There are many ways! You can bake a Brookie in a brownie pan, muffin tin, skillet, or however you like. Make it your own with your favorite add-ins and toppings like nuts, ice cream, and marshmallows. Cut into any size you’d like. We’ve only seen big smiles when serving Sweet Loren’s Brookies! Learn how to make Brookies by following our easy steps below.
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- Preheat oven to 325°F and let Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Place the package of Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough portions into a 8-9″ baking pan (you can add a layer of parchment paper first to avoid sticking).
Use your hands to flatten out the dough until it covers the base of the pan (will be about ½” thick).
Place Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough portions on top of the Fudgy Brownie base.
- Flatten out the Chocolate Chunk dough similar to how you did the Fudgy Brownie so there are two layers. Add sea salt, chopped walnuts, or any other toppings you’d like!
Bake about 20-25 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed, until golden brown on top.
- Cool brownie pan on a wire baking rack for at least 25 minutes.
Cut into squares and enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store Brookies in an airtight container on the counter for 1-2 days. Can be stored in the fridge for 4-5 days.