The Sweet Loren’s Brookie
Dessert dreams come true when our Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough meets our Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough to make the ultimate Sweet Loren’s Brookie!
Our Sweet Loren’s Brookie is the ultimate dessert. They’re so easy to make with our cookie dough because all you need is a brownie pan. The gooey texture is divine when there’s a fudgy middle and a crunch top. You can sprinkle with sea salt, or serve a la mode. Cut into any size you’d like. We’ve only seen big smiles when serving Sweet Loren’s Brookies!
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- Preheat oven to 325F and let Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Place the package of Fudgy Brownie Cookie discs into a 8-9″ baking pan (you can add a layer of parchment paper first to avoid sticking).
- Use your hands to flatten out the dough until it covers the base of the pan (will be about ½” thick).
- Place Chocolate Chunk discs on top of the Fudgy Brownie base.
- Flatten out the Chocolate Chunk dough similar to how you did the Fudgy Brownie so there are two layers. Add sea salt, chopped walnuts, or any other toppings you’d like!
- Bake about 20-25 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed, until golden brown on top.
- Cool brownie pan on a wire baking rack for at least 25 minutes.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container on the counter for 1-2 days.