Sugar Cookie Granola Butter Pizza
It’s pizza time! We’ve partnered with our friends at Joolies and Kween to make this clean ingredient tasty summertime pizza.
Bake our Sugar Cookie Dough into a pizza crust, and top with Kween Chocolate Granola Butter, Joolies dates and fresh fruit!
- 8 portions Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Granola Butter spread; we use Kween brand
- 4-5 dates; we use Joolies brand
- Fresh fruit
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line an 8-inch circle cake pan or cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Allow cookie dough portions to soften at room temperature for 20 minutes. Combine portioned cookie dough into one ball of dough.
- Press dough into an 8 inch pan, leaving edges thicker to form a crust. Or press dough into a circle about 6 inches in diameter on the parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake cookie for 20-25 minutes or until edges are just golden brown.
- Let the cookie cool completely, then spread over the granola butter.
- Decorate the pizza with chopped dates and fresh berries.