Let's Dish / Easy Recipes
Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza
“The perfect summer dessert – refreshing, sweet, easy to make, & even looks pretty!”
by Brooklyne of @be_fabfitfood
Thank you to Brooklyne for creating this fresh berry pizza recipe using Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough.
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Bake time: 12 minutes
6 – 8 Servings
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 10 oz vanilla greek yogurt
- Sliced strawberries
- Sliced kiwi
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Allow cookie dough to soften at room temperature for 20 minutes. Combine portioned cookie dough into one ball of dough.
- Roll out dough, about 1/4 inch thick, onto cookie sheet to form “pizza crust”.
- Bake cookie for 12 minutes or until edges are just golden brown.
- Let the cookie cool completely, then spread vanilla greek yogurt on top.
- Place the sliced strawberries, blueberries, & sliced kiwi over the yogurt.
- Sprinkle the pizza with cinnamon. Slice & serve!