- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1, 8 ounce block cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1, 8 ounce container prepared whipped topping/whipped cream
- Fresh berries, as garnish
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and grease a 9″ tart pan or circle pan.
- Allow Sugar Cookie Dough to soften at room temperature.
- Press portions of dough into the prepared pan and make into an even layer.
- Bake the pizza base cookie for 15-20 minutes until lightly golden brown. Allow to cool completely before icing.
- Meanwhile, use an electric stand mixer or handheld mixer to beat together the cream cheese, confectioners sugar and vanilla, about 3 minutes until softened and creamy.
- Gently stir in the whipped topping until you have a light and airy consistency.
- Spread the prepared frosting over the pizza cookie pie and decorate with berries. Enjoy!
Keywords: Sugar Cookies, Gluten Free Recipe, cookie pizza