Sugar Cookie Bars with Cashew Butter & Dried Fruit
We teamed up with our friends at @fixandfogg and @fruit_bliss for our latest dessert collaboration: Sugar Cookie Bars with Cashew Butter & Dried Fruit!
Featuring Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough as the base, a layer of @fixandfogg creamy cashew butter, and topped with soft & chewy @fruit_bliss Fruit Medley, these delectable cookie bars are a dessert dream come true!
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- ½ cup Cashew Butter (we recommend Fix & Fogg)
- ½ package Fruit Bliss Fruit Medley (dried fruit)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and let Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Place the Sugar Cookie dough portions into a parchment paper-lined 8-inch brownie pan.
- Use your hands to flatten out the dough until it covers the base of the pan.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed, until golden on top.
- Once the cookie bar is cooled completely, spread the cashew butter over the top.
- Sprinkle the cashew butter with the dried fruit medley.
- Refrigerate the pan for 25 minutes before slicing into bars and serving. Enjoy!