- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream of choice, dairy or plant based
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 325°F and grease a 12-count muffin tin with baking spray or oil.
- Place 1 portion of cookie dough into each cupcake cavity. Bake 12-15 minutes. Cookies should spread into the width of the muffin tin.
- Use a glass or measuring cup to gently press each cookie in the center to create a cup shape (wipe off shot glass in between cookies). Let cookies cool in cupcake pan until cool enough to handle and hold their shape.
- Using tip of sharp knife, run knife around edges of each cupcake tin to release sides, then pop out. Set cookies to cool completely on wire rack.
- Fill each cookie cup with ice cream, evenly distributing entire pint among cookies. Top with sprinkles.
- Set ice cream cookies on platter or in a container; cover and freeze until ready to eat.
Keywords: Sugar Cookies, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s