Strawberry Brownie Skewers
These no-bake Strawberry Brownie Skewers are an easy-to-make, single-serve dessert perfect for your 4th of July celebrations!
To make these Strawberry Brownie Skewers, simple slide a strawberry, clean-ingredient marshmallow, Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough portion onto a skewer and drizzle of melted chocolate! It couldn’t be any simpler.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 12 marshmallows
- 12 strawberries, rinsed and stems trimmed
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
You’ll also need 12, 6-inch skewers.
- Remove Cookie Dough from the fridge and allow to soften at room temperature for 10 minutes or remove from freezer and let sit at room temperature for 25 minutes.
- Place a strawberry, marshmallow and portion of Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough on a skewer.
- Repeat with 12 more skewers. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chunks or chocolate chips with coconut oil, for about 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over each cookie dough skewer.
Serve right away or refrigerate for 1-2 days until ready to eat. Best enjoyed the day of.