Strawberries & Cream Sugar Cookies
Let your taste buds run wild with these refreshing Strawberries and Cream Sugar Cookies.
We love adding seasonal berries to our desserts for a burst of fresh flavor and antioxidants. To make these Strawberries & Cream Sugar Cookies, spread freshly whipped cream over Sweet Loren’s baked Sugar Cookie Dough and top with your favorite berries. This makes for a delicious summer treat!
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream or 8 oz can coconut cream (refrigerated)
- 3 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 5 strawberries or other berries of choice, sliced
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Place the cookie discs 2 inches apart on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake 11-14 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- To make the whipped cream, combine heavy cream (or coconut cream) with confectioners sugar in a bowl. Use a whisk or electric mixer to beat for 4-6 minutes until stiff peaks form.
- Cool cookies for 15-20 minutes.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of whipped cream onto cooled cookies.
- Top the cream with a strawberry slice on each. Serve and enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days.
You can substitute store-bought whipped cream or coconut whipped cream instead of making your own.