Spooky Fudgy Brownie Cookies
Thank you for sharing these outstandingly creative, spooky, clean cookies for all to enjoy. We can’t wait to recreate this delicious work of art, Jayme @fit_n_clean_mama.
Photo by: @fit_n_clean_mama
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- Edible eye sprinkles/candies or black icing
- Other cookie decorations/candies of your choice
- White icing
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Place the Cookie Dough portions 2 inches apart on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake 12-14 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Cool cookies for 15-20 minutes.
- Use a tiny bit of white icing to adhere two edible eye sprinkles to the top ⅓ portion of each baked cookie. Alternatively, use black icing to make two eyes as dots on each cookie.
- Decorate each spooky cookie with other candies to make a nose and mouth. Enjoy!