Spiderweb Brownie Cookies
Get spooky with these fun and delicious Spiderweb Brownie Cookies right in time for Halloween!
These Spiderweb Brownie Cookies are a perfect dessert for your Halloween festivities and even make a great gift to friends and family.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 2 cups white icing, homemade or store bought
- 4 ounces black gel icing
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 325℉.
- Place Cookie Dough portions on parchment paper lined baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake 11-14 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed. Cool cookies for 15 minutes.
- Spread a generous amount of white icing onto each cooled cookie.
- Place the black icing into a piping bag fitted with a thin circle tip or place icing into a sealable plastic bag and cut off the corner. Use the black icing to pipe concentric circles over the white iced cookies. Repeat with the remaining cookies.
- Next, make the spider web pattern by running a toothpick from the center of the cookie, to the edge. Continue this process 6-8 more times around the cookie.
- Repeat step 5 for the remaining cookies.
- Let cookies dry uncovered for 1-2 hours if you have extra time, so that the icing will set nicely. Enjoy!
Tip: Store in an airtight container on the counter for 2-3 days.