Spiced Chocolate Sweet Potatoes Pies
Savor these gorgeous Spiced Chocolate Sweet Potatoes Pies, by @recipes4health, using Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough as the crust and homemade plant-based sweet potato pie for the filling.
Thank you to Jazz, @recipes4health, for sharing this oh-so-good fall recipe.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1 cup mashed (cooked) sweet potato
- 1/4 cup plant-based milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and thaw packages of Cookie Dough to room temperature so they become soft to touch.
- Grease a 12-count muffin pan with coconut oil or cooking spray.
- Press 1 Chocolate Chunk cookie dough portion into each cupcake cavity until the pan is completely filled.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cookies have risen into cookie cups and edges are lightly golden.
- Cool pan on a wire baking rack for at least 15 minutes. Don’t remove the brownie muffins from pan until completely cooled. The center of your cookie cups will sink a little as they cool.
- Next, add the mashed sweet potato to a food processor or blender along with the remaining ingredients. Blend for 30 seconds until a creamy mixture forms
- Fill each cooled cookie cup with 1-2 tablespoons of the sweet potato filling.
- Place the assembled pies in the fridge to set for at least 15 minutes. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.