Snickerdoodle Tortilla Ice Cream Cookie Cups
We’re serving up these oh-so-delicious Snickerdoodle Tortilla Ice Cream Cookie Cups with our friends @mikeys!
We used our favorite Mikey’s grain-free tortillas sprinkled with a cinnamon-sugar mixture to create the base of these cookie cups, then filled with Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough & once baked top with plant-based vanilla ice cream. What a refreshing treat!
- 2 packs Mikey’s Cassava Flour Tortillas
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- ¼ cup cane sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- ½ pint vanilla ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and grease 12 muffin tin cavities with cooking spray or oil.
- Cut away about 1” rim on each of the tortillas so that it becomes a smaller circle that it can fit in a muffin tin cavity.
- Place cut tortillas onto a plate and microwave for 25 seconds. If you don’t have a microwave, this can easily be done by heating up each tortilla individually in a pan on the stove.
- Mix together cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
- Once tortillas are warmed and pliable, sprinkle both sides with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place each tortilla into a cupcake cavity so that it forms a cup shape.
- Bake tortilla cups for 8 minutes.
- Place 1 portion of Sugar Cookie Dough into each partially baked tortilla cup. Sprinkle it with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake an additional 15-20 minutes until cookie dough is golden.
Once cookie filled tortilla cups are baked, allow to cool completely before serving with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Dust with extra cinnamon as garnish. Enjoy!