What do you get when you combine clean ingredient cookies with the classic campfire treat?
Answer: a S’mores Cookie Skillet!
Pure chocolatey, marshmallowy cookie goodness that’s gluten free and vegan.
Recipe by @bellshappyfood.
Total time: 35 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake time: 25 minutes
10 – 12 Servings
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 2 graham crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350F and thaw cookie dough at room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Press cookie dough into an 8” greased skillet and flatten with your hands or the back of a spoon until evenly spread.
- Bake for 18-20 min and remove from oven. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Crush two graham crackers on top of the cookie skillet.
- Sprinkle dark chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Place back in oven for 5-10 minutes, then switch to broil for 1-2 minutes to get that perfect campfire glow. Enjoy!