S’mores Cookie Sandwiches
Did you know that you can make homemade S’mores using your favorite Sweet Loren’s as your graham crackers? Plus, you don’t need a fireplace or fire pit!
We have a fun and easy S’mores recipe you can make in the comfort of your kitchen. All you need are a few simple ingredients and your oven to bring this delicious dessert to life. It’s a fun activity for the whole family to enjoy and customize with their favorite flavors.
- 2 packages Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough of choice
- 12 marshmallows
- 12 large squares milk or dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Place cookie discs 2 inches apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 11-14 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Cool cookies on wire cooling rack for 15-20 minutes.
- Turn the oven to high broil and place half of the cookies, upside down, onto a baking pan. Make sure NOT to use parchment paper because it can catch fire when the broiler is turned on.
- Place one square of chocolate on top of each upside down cookie, and top with a marshmallow.
- Place the tray of cookies topped with chocolate and marshmallows into the oven and cook for 1-3 minutes, or until the marshmallow is slightly charred and bubbly.
- Remove the pan from the oven, and place one of the chilled cookies on top of each marshmallow to form a sandwich. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container on the counter for 1-2 days.