S’mores Cookie Pizza
Forget the graham crackers – put a spin on a campfire classic with this simple S’mores Cookie Pizza. No bonfire needed!
Use our Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough for the crunchy crust, top with toasted marshmallows and finish it off with a warm chocolate drizzle. With only three ingredients, this dessert couldn’t be any easier to make. AND it’s so delicious that you’ll definitely want s’more!
Recipe by: @thrivingglutenfree
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 325° and thaw cookie dough at room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Line the bottom of a 9″ pie pan with parchment paper.
- Press cookie dough into pan and flatten with your hands or the back of a spoon until evenly spread.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Remove from oven and turn broiler on low.
- Top cookie crust with marshmallows and broil for 1 minute. Watch closely so they don’t burn! Remove from oven.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave safe dish for 30 second intervals until melted. Stirring in between. Drizzle on top of marshmallows.
- Let cool completely before cutting. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: To serve warm, bake the cookie crust ahead of time. Right before serving, broil the marshmallows & drizzle the chocolate.