- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 325 F. Let Cookie Cough come to room temperature so it’s soft to touch.
- Line the bottom of an 8″ or 9″ baking pan with parchment paper and press Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough into the bottom to form an even layer.
- Place graham crackers on top of Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough to form a layer (whole or broken pieces will work fine).
- Next, add a layer of chocolate. You can use chocolate chips or a chocolate bar. You can make a homemade chocolate bar by melting chocolate chips with 1/2-1 tsp coconut oil in a medium-heavy small saucepan over low heat. You can use a microwave or double-boiler as well to melt the chocolate. Stir continuously until chocolate is just melted, make sure not to burn! Pour the melted chocolate onto a parchment lined sheet pan and spread into an even layer. Freeze for at least 10 minutes to harden into an even chocolate bar.
- Place chocolate bar (or chocolate chips, if using) on top of the graham cracker layer.
- Then place marshmallows on top of the chocolate layer.
- For the final top layer, press Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough portions together to form an even layer. Optional: top with a sprinkle of flakey sea salt.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until lightly golden brown and a crust has formed. Be careful not to overbake.
- Let cool, cut into squares, and enjoy!
Keywords: Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough, Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s