We’ve put a summer spin on our classic Brookie recipe. With the addition of marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate you can make these irresistible S’mores Brookies.
S’mores Brookies are great for summer festivities or even a cold winter night. Use two of your favorite Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough flavors to bring this clean ingredient dessert to life.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1/2 box graham crackers (about 2 sleeves)
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips or chocolate bar of choice
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon coconut oil
Preheat oven or toaster oven to 325 F. Let Cookie Cough come to room temperature so it’s soft to touch.
Line the bottom of an 8″ or 9″ baking pan with parchment paper and press Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough into the bottom to form an even layer.
Place graham crackers on top of Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough to form a layer (whole or broken pieces will work fine).
- Next, add a layer of chocolate. You can use chocolate chips or a chocolate bar. You can make a homemade chocolate bar by melting chocolate chips with 1/2-1 tsp coconut oil in a medium-heavy small saucepan over low heat. You can use a microwave or double-boiler as well to melt the chocolate. Stir continuously until chocolate is just melted, make sure not to burn! Pour the melted chocolate onto a parchment lined sheet pan and spread into an even layer. Freeze for at least 10 minutes to harden into an even chocolate bar.
Place chocolate bar (or chocolate chips, if using) on top of the graham cracker layer.
Then place marshmallows on top of the chocolate layer.
For the final top layer, press Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough portions together to form an even layer. Optional: top with a sprinkle of flakey sea salt.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until lightly golden brown and a crust has formed. Be careful not to overbake.
Let cool, cut into squares, and enjoy!