S’mores at Home
Did you know that you can make homemade S’mores at home using your favorite Sweet Loren’s as your graham crackers? Plus, you don’t need a fireplace or fire pit!
We have a fun and easy S’mores at Home recipe you can make in the comfort of your kitchen. All you need are a few simple ingredients and your oven to bring this delicious dessert to life. It’s a fun activity for the whole family to enjoy and customize with their favorite flavors.
- 2 packages Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough of choice
- 12 marshmallows
- 12 large squares milk or dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Place cookie discs 2 inches apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 11-14 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Cool cookies on wire cooling rack for 15-20 minutes.
- Turn the oven to high broil and place half of the cookies, upside down, onto a baking pan. Make sure NOT to use parchment paper because it can catch fire when the broiler is turned on.
Place one square of chocolate on top of each upside down cookie, and top with a marshmallow.
Place the tray of cookies topped with chocolate and marshmallows into the oven and cook for 1-3 minutes, or until the marshmallow is slightly charred and bubbly.
Remove the pan from the oven, and place one of the chilled cookies on top of each marshmallow to form a sandwich. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container on the counter for 1-2 days.