Foodservice Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough (2 cases)
Enjoy our top selling Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough in bulk.
Crafted with only clean ingredients and featuring generous amounts of our signature chocolate chunks & rich cocoa powder, you won’t believe these crowd-pleasing cookies are non-gmo, plant-based, gluten free, dairy free, and nut free.
Each Foodservice case contains (120) 1.5 oz cookie dough portions. Minimum two cases per order, totaling 240 cookie dough portions. Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
Bake the perfect cookie in minutes in any oven type. You can even enjoy it raw since our Cookie Dough does not contain eggs or dairy, and all of our flours are naturally heat-treated.
Order today to serve your customers and guests. Store frozen or refrigerated.
Ingredients: Cane Sugar, Gluten Free Flour Blend (oat, tapioca, potato starch), Chocolate Chunks (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, vanilla, salt), Palm Oil*, Filtered Water, Cocoa Powder, Molasses, Sea Salt, Baking Soda.
*Sustainably Sourced, RSPO Certified.
We don't just make delicious food, we make nutritious ones. Yes, our products are treats, but we think it's important to indulge as part of a healthy, balanced lifestyle where you can have it all.
- Non GMO
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Peanut/Tree Nut Free
- Whole Grain
- Kosher Pareve
Nutrition Facts - Details
Manufactured in a dedicated facility free of gluten, wheat, dairy, peanuts, and tree nuts. Made on shared equipment with products containing egg and soy.
Only clean ingredients
Ingredients that you can recognize, understand and pronounce.
Never artificial flavors or chemicals.
- Set the oven for time and temperature listed based on oven type.
- Place cookie dough portions 2” apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Rotate baking sheet halfway through the baking time for an even bake.
- Let cookies cool before serving.
*Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed. If baking from refrigerated, reduce baking time by 2-3 minutes.
To maintain Allergen Free status, please take the following precautions to avoid cross-contamination:
- Wash & sanitize all equipment and surfaces used to prepare, store, and/or display products.
- Use a separate set of utensils designated for Gluten Free items only.
- Wash hands thoroughly and use a new pair of gloves.
- Ensure that product does not come in contact with any other product containing these allergens at any point in the prep, baking, storing, or serving process.