- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- ½ cup Pure Foods by Estee Chocolate Sesame Butter
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper to prevent sticking.
- Allow Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough to sit at room temperature, about 20 minutes, until soft to the touch.
- Press the center of 1 cookie dough portion to form a well and fill with about ½ tablespoon of sesame butter.
- Roll the piece of dough back up into a ball to cover the filling completely. Place on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until all the cookie dough portions are filled with sesame butter.
- Bake cookies for about 13-15 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool at least 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Keywords: Chocolate Chunk Cookies, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s