Salted Caramel Chocolate Chunk Cookie Skillet with Peanut Butta Sorbet
We’ve teamed up with our friends at Sorbabes & Endangered Species to bring you this festive and delicious holiday dessert inspiration: a Salted Caramel Chocolate Chunk Cookie Skillet with Peanut Butta Sorbet topping!
There’s nothing like the warm decadence of a freshly baked cookie paired with salted caramel chocolate & peanut butter! Just grab a spoon and dig right in.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1/2 bar Endangered Species Caramel Sea Salt & Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 container Sorbabes Peanut Butta Lava sorbet
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Allow cookie dough to come to room temperature on the counter, about 15 – 20 minutes.
- Place 8-10 Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough portions into a greased 6-inch skillet.
- Use your hands to flatten out the dough until it covers the base of the skillet.
- Break up chocolate bar into small chunks and arrange on top of the cookie dough skillet.
- Bake until golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.
Remove the pan from the oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes before enjoying with a few scoops of sorbet.
Pro Baking Tip: Store in a container in the refrigerator without the ice cream for 3-4 days.