Red, White and Blue Cookies
Celebrate with our festive red, white and blue cookies!
Simply top your freshly baked Sweet Loren’s with whipped cream and berries. We made these with our Red, White and Blue Cookies with Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough. A treat all ages will love!
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 1/2 cups whipped cream (we recommend coconut whipped cream)
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 325℉.
- Place cookie discs on parchment paper lined baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake 11-13 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Cool cookies for 15 minutes.
- Spread 1-2 tablespoons of whipped cream over each cookie.
- Decorate the top of the cream with chopped strawberries and blueberries.