Rainbow Whoopie Pies
We joined forces with our friend @glutenfreegalpal to celebrate Pride Month with these Rainbow Whoopie Pies.
Recreate this easy recipe using our Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough and a few, simple ingredients. Thank you for creating this beautiful, easy-recipe Arielle!
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 cups confectioners sugar, sifted
- 1, 7.5 oz jar marshmallow fluff
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup colorful or chocolate sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Bake Sweet Loren’s dough on two baking sheets, about 2 inches apart from one another so they have room to spread. Place cookie discs on parchment paper for easier clean up.
- Bake according to package directions, about 13-14 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool before assembly begins, otherwise, the icing will melt.
- To make the buttercream icing, cream together the butter and confectioners sugar using an electric mixer, about 3 minutes.
- Add marshmallow fluff and vanilla extract and beat until well combined.
- Place filling on cookie and place another cookie on top.
- Press down so it sticks, but not too hard.
- Place sprinkles in a small bowl and roll the sides of the cookie sandwich into them so they stick.
Place whoopie pies in the fridge for 20 minutes to chill and enjoy!