Pumpkin Spice Swirl Cookies
Our Pumpkin Spice Cookies are made from only simple ingredients, featuring our Sugar Cookie Dough as the base.
Enjoy all the warm and delicious flavors of the season with our easy Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Cookies recipe. Layer in candied nuts for an added crunch! The irresistible smell of these cookies baking in the oven will leave your kitchen smelling incredible! We recommend having your favorite plant-based milk ready for dunking your freshly baked cookies into!
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- ¼ cup cane sugar
- ½ to 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice (use more or less depending on how much pumpkin spice you like)
- 1 tbsp your favorite gluten free all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 325°F and let Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on your work surface. Dust it with flour.
- As soon as the dough is nice and soft, combine the cookie dough portions together and knead them until you have one big ball of cookie dough. Push down the dough so that it becomes a little more flat and easier to roll.
- Grab your rolling pin and start rolling into a large rectangle, until dough is about ¼ inch thick
- Make filling by combining pumpkin spice and sugar in a bowl, mixing well.
- Sprinkle the filling over the rolled out cookie dough. Spread the mixture around to ensure even distribution.
- Starting at the more narrow end, begin to roll the dough into a log using the parchment paper to secure it.
- Transfer the cookie dough log, encased in parchment paper, to the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
Remove the cookie log from the oven, and slice into ½” circles. Place the cookie circles onto parchment paper lined baking sheet.
Bake for 8-11 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
Take out and let pumpkin spice cookies cool on a wire cooling rack for 10 minutes before eating. Enjoy!