Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookie Cups with Vanilla Ice Cream
We teamed up with our friends at Brave Robot to bring you these Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookie Cups with Vanilla Ice Cream!
No tricks, only treats when you combine delicious taste with the best plant-based ingredients.
- 2 packages Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- ¼ cup cane sugar
- ½ to 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice (use more or less depending on how much pumpkin spice you like)
- 2 pints Brave Robot Vanilla Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 325°F and thaw packages of cookie dough to room temperature so they become soft to touch.
- Grease a 12-count muffin pan with coconut oil or cooking spray.
- Mix sugar and pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl until combined.
- Press together 1 ½ portions of cookie dough into a ball and roll into sugar-pumpkin spice mixture.
- Lightly press the spiced cookie dough ball into the bottom of a cupcake cavity.
- Repeat steps 4 & 5 until the entire pan is filled.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cookies have risen into cookie cups and edges are lightly golden.
- Cool pan on a wire baking rack for at least 25 minutes. Don’t remove the cookie cups from the pan until completely cooled. When cookies are still warm, you can use a spoon to lightly push the center of each cookie down a bit to form more of a cup shape.
Fill each cookie cup with a generous scoop of ice cream and sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice. Enjoy!
Best served right away! These can be frozen for up to 1 month.