- 2 packages Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- ¼ cup cane sugar
- ½ to 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice (use more or less depending on how much pumpkin spice you like)
- 2 pints Brave Robot Vanilla Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 325°F and thaw packages of cookie dough to room temperature so they become soft to touch.
- Grease a 12-count muffin pan with coconut oil or cooking spray.
- Mix sugar and pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl until combined.
- Press together 1 ½ portions of cookie dough into a ball and roll into sugar-pumpkin spice mixture.
- Lightly press the spiced cookie dough ball into the bottom of a cupcake cavity.
- Repeat steps 4 & 5 until the entire pan is filled.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cookies have risen into cookie cups and edges are lightly golden.
- Cool pan on a wire baking rack for at least 25 minutes. Don’t remove the cookie cups from the pan until completely cooled. When cookies are still warm, you can use a spoon to lightly push the center of each cookie down a bit to form more of a cup shape.
- Fill each cookie cup with a generous scoop of ice cream and sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice. Enjoy!
Best served right away! These can be frozen for up to 1 month.
Keywords: Sugar Cookies, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s