- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk ice cream
- 1/3 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Start with setting the ice cream on the counter to melt (about 30 minutes).
- Once ice cream is melted, in a small bowl, mix together ice cream and pumpkin purée. Then add in pumpkin pie spice, ground ginger, and vanilla extract. Mix and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Grease the *bottom* side of a mini muffin pan. Using your fingers, press a cookie dough ball onto the pan and evenly shape it around the sides. Make sure to space them out so nothing touches. This was done in 2 batches, to ensure even spacing.
- Bake for 10-11 min. Let cool for a few minutes and then carefully use a knife-remove from the pan. At this point the cookie cup should still be warm but not falling apart. If the sides overflow a bit, use a knife to trim and shape.
- Once cookie cups are completely cooled, spoon pumpkin mixture into cups and place on a tray or plate in the freezer. Freeze for 1-2 hours or until completely frozen.
- To serve-let thaw out on the counter for 5-10 minutes so they aren’t rock hard. Enjoy!
Keywords: Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s