- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- Food coloring (we used: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple)
- Gluten free flour, for dusting.
- Allow Cookie Dough to thaw at room temperature, about 20 minutes, until soft to the touch.
- Mold together every 2 portions of cookie dough, until you have 6 portions of cookie dough.
- Repeat step 3 with each of the food color options, dying every portions of cookie dough a different color.
- Repeat step 3 with each of the food color options, dying every 2 portions of cookie dough a different color.
- Once you have 6 balls of cookie dough, each dyed a different color, place onto a plate and refrigerate for ten minutes.
- Dust a piece of parchment paper or your counter with gluten free flour. Then, roll each ball of dough into a medium rectangle, about 4” x 2”. Separate each rolled out dough on a baking sheet or separate piece of parchment. If the dough becomes very soft, set the rolled out dough into the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Stack the rectangle rolled dough, starting with red, then yellow, orange, green, blue and purple. If the dough isn’t sticky, lightly brush each layer with water.
- Use the parchment paper beneath the cookie dough to begin rolling the stacked dough into a log, starting at the wider end. Roll until it forms a log.
- Using a sharp knife, carefully, slice the log of rolled dough into 8 circle cookies.
- Place the cookie sliced onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and refrigerate for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Bake the cookies, at least 2 inches apart, on the baking sheet for 11-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before enjoying or storing away. Enjoy!
Keywords: Sugar Cookies, Gluten Free Recipe