Pretzel Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Sweet Loren’s and Quinn Snacks unite to create these delightful, 3 ingredient Pretzel Chocolate Chunk Cookies.
The combination of salty-sweet from the pretzels and Cookie Dough is what dreams are made of. Bite into these Pretzel Chocolate Chunk Cookies for a flavor adventure!
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 bag Quinn Snacks Pretzel Twists
- 1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips or chunks
- Remove the package of Sweet Loren’s from fridge or freezer and allow it to come to room temperature, about 20-30 minutes.
Place cookie portions in a large bowl. Crush 12 Quinn pretzels over the top of the cookies, breaking them into smaller chunks.
- Use a spoon or your hands to knead the dough into one mass while mixing in the pretzel pieces.
- Divide the dough, rolling it into 12 balls.
Place the rolled dough on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 325F.
Once the cookies have chilled, bake for 13-15 minutes, until golden.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place chocolate chips/chunks in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring in between until the chocolate is completely melted.
Drizzle the melted chocolate over each cookie.
- Refrigerate for ten minutes so the chocolate hardens. Enjoy!