Let's Dish / Easy Recipes
Pretzel Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Let’s get a little Sweet + Salty with these Pretzel Chocolate Chunk Cookies!
We’ve teamed up with our friends at FitJoy to bring you this snack pairing that checks every box! Enjoy FitJoy pretzels baked into Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk cookies.
Total time: 20 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Bake time: 15 minutes
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 12 Fit Joy Grain Free Pretzel Twists
- Preheat the oven to 325F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove the package of Sweet Loren’s from the fridge or freezer and allow it to come to room temperature, about 20-30 minutes.
- Place the Cookie Dough portions onto the parchment-lined cookie sheet. Press each portion down lightly with your palm.
- Place pretzel twist into the center of each flattened Cookie-Dough portion.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, until golden.
- Cool for 8-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!