Pecan Pie Brownies
Pecan Pie Brownies. Combine the taste of a fudgy brownie with the nuttiness of a freshly baked pecan pie, yum!
Bake our Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough into this irresistible dessert your family and friends will love. Clean, gluten-free ingredients never tasted so good in these Pecan Pie Brownies.
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup cane sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 325℉ and let Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Place the package of Fudgy Brownie Cookie discs into an 8” x 8” baking pan (we recommend adding a layer of parchment paper first to avoid sticking). Press the dough into the pan.
- Bake the brownie for 8 minutes until slightly puffy and halfway cooked.
- While the brownie cools slightly, prepare the pecan pie filling by combining the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour the pecan pie filling over the cooled brownie.
- Bake for an additional 20-30 minutes, or until set and lightly golden. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Cool for 15 minutes, then cut into squares and enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.