Pecan Pie Brownies
Pecan Pie Brownies. Combine the taste of a fudgy brownie with the nuttiness of a freshly baked pecan pie, yum!
Bake our Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough into this irresistible dessert your family and friends will love. Clean, gluten-free ingredients never tasted so good in these Pecan Pie Brownies.
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup cane sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 325℉ and let Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
Place the package of Fudgy Brownie Cookie discs into an 8” x 8” baking pan (we recommend adding a layer of parchment paper first to avoid sticking). Press the dough into the pan.
- Bake the brownie for 8 minutes until slightly puffy and halfway cooked.
- While the brownie cools slightly, prepare the pecan pie filling by combining the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk until well combined.
Pour the pecan pie filling over the cooled brownie.
Bake for an additional 20-30 minutes, or until set and lightly golden. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
Cool for 15 minutes, then cut into squares and enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.