Pecan, Caramel & Cookie Dough Chocolate Bark
We’ve teamed up with our friends at Nature’s Eats + Cocomels to bring you this indulgent Pecan, Caramel & Cookie Dough Chocolate Bark, using our favorite plant-based ingredients, special for #Veganuary!
This decadent dessert features our safe-to-eat-raw Chocolate Chunk Edible Cookie Dough, Nature’s Eats Pecan Cookie Pieces & Cocomels Sea Salt Caramels.
- 1, 16 oz bag chocolate chips or chocolate chunks (or 2-3 cups chocolate chips/chunks)
- 1 jar Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 6-8 Cocomels Sea Salt Caramels, chopped
- ¼ cup Nature’s Eats Pecan Cookie Pieces
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the chocolate. Melt in 15 second intervals, stirring in between, until all the chocolate is melted.
- Spread the chocolate over a parchment paper lined baking sheet in an even layer to create a large rectangle.
- Sprinkle pecan pieces over the chocolate.
- Next, scoop half teaspoonfuls of Edible Cookie Dough and place throughout the melted chocolate (in any empty areas, between the pecan pieces).
- Lastly place chopped caramel pieces throughout the chocolate bark.
- Refrigerate or freeze for at least 20 minutes to set the chocolate.
Break the bark into pieces and serve. Enjoy!