Peanut Butter Swirl Fudgy Brownies
Dessert dreams come true when our Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough meets creamy peanut butter to make these Peanut Butter Swirl Fudgy Brownies!
With only three simple ingredients, these Peanut Butter Swirl Fudgy Brownies are sure to leave your mouth watering. Be sure to have your favorite plant-based milk ready!
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ Chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F and let Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Place the Fudgy Brownie cookie dough portions into a parchment paper-lined 8-inch brownie pan.
- Use your hands to flatten out the dough until it covers the base of the pan.
- Add spoonfuls of the peanut butter over the top of the Fudgy Brownie layer. Use a knife to swirl the peanut butter into the brownie bottom.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chunks or chocolate chips.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing into brownie squares and serving. Enjoy!