Peanut Butter Stuffed Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
We love adding a creamy peanut butter surprise filling to our baked Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough!
Create this delectable dessert at home using Sweet Loren’s Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough and clean-ingredient peanut butter. These Peanut Butter Stuffed Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies are unbelievably good!
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 325°F, and let Sweet Loren’s Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper to prevent sticking.
- Scoop teaspoonfuls of peanut butter onto a plate and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Once the peanut butter is chilled, divide each cookie dough portion in half.
- Press 1 frozen teaspoonful of peanut butter into half of the cookie portion, and place the second half of the cookie dough on top (to form a sandwich). Pinch the sides so you can no longer see the frozen peanut butter.
- Roll the cookie dough back into a ball.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until all the cookies are stuffed with peanut butter.
- Place your 12 stuffed cookie portions two inches apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Refrigerate or freeze for 15 minutes.
- Bake 11-14 minutes.
Cool on a wire baking rack for 15 minutes. Enjoy!